News & PR
October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
What are you doing to recognize it?
Contact us today about programs we provide for your organization.
In the News
- Listen to Stephanie Angelo, Ed McDonough, and Kathy Lavinder as panelists at the ASIS 2010 Women in Security Forum - "How to Promote Yourself." Intro by Lorrie Navarro
- Listen to Stephanie’s one hour interview with Xavier Smith the "Minister of Self Defense"
- Listen to Stephanie’s one hour interview with Larry Kaminer of Personal Safety Group
- Listen to Stephanie’s one-hour interview on Outlaw Crime Radio
- For Immediate Release: December 16, 2008
Human Resource Essential Receives 2008 Best of Tempe Award
U.S. Local Business Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievement
- Domestic Violence Can Directly Impact Bottom Line, By Laura Newpoff
The Business Journal (Phoenix), October 21, 2005
- Thwarting Violence, By Christopher Cornell. Interview regarding Domestic Abuse statistics, it's affect on businesses, and training recommendations.
Human Resource Executive Magazine, June 2, 2005
- Domestice Violence: Efforts to Prevent Domestic Abuse, By Sally J. Clasen
Arizona Woman, April 2005
- Tempe Woman Shines Light on Domestic Abuse, By Tony Natale
East Valley Tribune, April 2005
- Workplace Victims, by Stephanie Angelo
Arizona Business Magazine - Health Watch January-February, 2005
- Employers Can Help Stop Abuse, by Stephanie Angelo
East Valley Tribune - July 2, 2004
- Domestic Violence: No Longer a Private Problem
- “Whether aware of the issue or not, businesses are paying for their employees’ emotional and physical abuse every day.”
Arizona Republic, September 28, 2004
Newsletters - 2011
March 2011 Justice is Served
- November 28, 2005 Channel 12 Midday Show. Interview with Stephanie Angelo. Stories of Domestic Abuse in our community. The tips, referrals, and stories from women who survived featured in Stephanie's book; Battered and Abused - Bringing the Darkness into the Light. Available on Human Resource Essential website.
- October 24, 2005 Channel 10 News: Interview with Stephanie Angelo Recognizing Domestic Violence Awareness Month and what your employer can do to recognize it in the workplace.
- August 21, 2005 Channel 3 Project Parenting; Interview with Stephanie Angelo regarding her programs for kids, teens and adults. Interviewed parents and a child who attended programs.
- July 29, 2005 Channel 3 The Newsroom; I Can Be Safe! Children's Safety Program, Attempted abduction of pre-teen girl in Utah. Reminder that it's vital to provide safety training to kids and the adults who care for them.
- April 19, 2005 Channel 3 The Newsroom; I Can Be Safe! Children's Safety Program, Kiwanis Recreation Center, coverage and interviews.
- February 1, 2005 Channel 12 Arizona Midday Live interview regarding Domestic Violence awareness; Signs that your friend or co-worker may be a victim of abuse.
- November 5, 2004 Channel 15 News Interview regarding pre-employment background checks and references.
- September 17, 2004 Channel 15 Sonoran Living interview regarding Domestic Violence awareness; Signs that your friend or co-worker may be a victim of abuse.
- September 16, 2004 NBC 1190 AM Radio Business to Business interview regarding Octobers Domestic Violence Awareness month.
- August 11, 2004 Channel 3 News interview on School Bus Safety.
- May 24, 2004 Channel 3 News filmed I Can Be Safe! for 2nd grade.
- March 14, 2003 Channel 12 News interview regarding the recovery of Elizabeth Smart and childrens safety.
* Information and articles offered on this page are not to be construed as legal advice and shall be used as reference and resource material only. If you feel legal advise is neccesary we have several attorney's names to whom we can refer you.